Dakova has developed a comprehensive stand alone assessment designed to allow a client to explore their history, symptoms, as well as discover their strengths. The Dakota team will establish accurate diagnosis(es) as well an individualized treatment plan and recommendations. This process is holistic, and collaborative with clients, and their loved ones if appropriate. Many people with addiction and mental health concerns are not able to access the care they require to fully understand their issues. Please call to make an appointment with our experienced and trained staff for this comprehensive assessment.
- Psychological assessment (PHD psychologist)
- Medical assessment (Nurse Practitioner)
- Addiction assessment (Masters Level Addiction Therapist)
- Collaborative Treatment Plan (Written Report)
- Support in operationalizing the treatment plan (Masers Level Social Worker)
Duration: 1-2 weeks